Looking for a career in the exciting wedding and event production industry? Propmaker Luxury Event Rentals is growing and would love to meet with you.
Are you a college student considering a career in the event industry? Do you have a passion for great design?
Propmaker Luxury Event Rentals is seeking a select few high energy, personable college campus representatives around the Dallas-Fort Worth area for a unique hands on sales and event management position.
Campus reps are responsible for raising the brand awareness of Propmaker Luxury Event Rentals around campus–keeping an ear to the ground for opportunities to bring in gorgeous rentals to either serve weddings, or local events.
Campus reps will be the on-the-ground face of Propmaker Luxury Event Rentals and foster relationships on and around campus. Campus reps will learn from the Propmaker lead designer and owner about successful event design, space planning and design trends to develop the reps overall understanding of the event industry.
- Investing time to understand the unique nature of event rentals, our company brand and values, and what makes Propmaker such a valued resource for event designers
- Local campus networking to increase brand awareness of Propmaker Luxury Event Rentals
- Communicating event leads to Propmaker ownership on a regular basis while nurturing the lead through to booking
- Information gathering and data entry in the Propmaker system for new customers, venue, and event information
- Follow-up with clients booked leading up to each event to answer any questions, and obtain event details, timelines, floorplans, etc.
- Day-of oversight of delivery crew at event venue to ensure set-up is completed in an impeccable manner (mainly weekends, during the morning/afternoon)
- Day-of contact for event planner or client
- Taking Instagram photos while onsite
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE TRAITS
- Campus reps must have a passion for great design with a modern aesthetic
- Natural ability to translate needs into plans
- Hard working
- Consistent follow-through
- On-time, always
- Comfortable overseeing production crew members during set-up
- Polished appearance
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Must be able to manage schedule and priorities as you will work from home
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from events
- Campus reps will earn a 20% event commission (total value of booking, lesser delivery fees or custom construction fees) on all leads they bring in through their relationships.
- Leads will be documented in our system, and commissions will be paid 50% upon booking, and 50% upon event completion.
- Campus reps will enjoy invitations to industry events, extra curricular activities, such as magazine photo shoots, and a wealth of knowledge in the event industry.
- Campus reps will be exposed to top planners, florists, photographers and other key industry contacts through this role.
- Current Propmaker Luxury Event Rentals employees and campus reps receive free rentals for their own weddings while in active employment status.
Interested in joining our team? Apply online!
Propmaker Luxury Event Rentals is currently looking for team players to fill the positions of Lead Delivery Driver / Event Installation Manager / Crew Member. Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of event furniture and architectural pieces to weddings and events in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas Metroplex . Then, successful retrieval of the same delivery at a later point (often times late night pick-up), with return trip to the Propmaker warehouse in Anna, Texas. Most jobs are scheduled for weekends, but mid-week shifts are available as well. Shifts vary week-to-week with ample notice of upcoming work opportunities.
Ideal candidates will take extreme care while loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
- Pack and load products onto company provided truck according to company’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers at specified times
- Ability to navigate hotel and venue loading areas, freight elevators and floor plans
- Unload event order and install in the venue per the provided floor plans and direction
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Propmaker Event Manager
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products and set-up meets their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer and take photos of installation
- Take note of all items locations for later retrieval of rented items
DELIVERY DRIVER / CREW MEMBER SKILLS
- Event installation experience a plus
- Valid Drivers License (Non-CDL)
- Minimum 1 year’s experience as Delivery Driver
- Ability to drive up to a 26′ box truck
- Ability to drive a pick-up truck / 16′ cargo trailer rig and back into loading bays
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have an always on time attitude, and ability to commit to shifts when scheduled
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Must have a clean, well groomed appearance
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and team lift up to 150 pounds
- Ability to work in pairs or with a larger delivery crew to successfully complete event
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- delivery driver: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Interested in joining our team? Apply online!